Monday, February 2, 2009

Obama's major accomplishments in 12 days

A great update on the incredible job Obama has done so far:

68 Obama's major accomplishments in 12 days:

- The Iranians made him look stupid by demanding THEIR preconditions to talk.

- The North Koreans decided he's a rollover if they attack Seoul.

- He pulled the rug out from under Poland & the Czechs on missile defense

- He's intent on gutting our military

- His OWN party is worrying about his "stimulus" package

- He told Arabs he wants to revert to circa 1979: the age of the Hostage Crisis

- He launched an assault on Rush Limbsugh's Freedom of Speech

- He was exposed as an energy conservation hypocrite by turning the Oval Office into a sauna.

- Half his cabinet is composed of tax cheats

- He's on the brink of a major trade war with Europe.

All in 12 DAYS.

Folks, this is staggering. Most disastrous Presidential Honeymoon, EVER. Epic destruction on a scale that would make Cecile B. DeMill blush. Just really, really bad.

In 4 years, Obama is going to feel the world is a black suit, and he's a pair of brown shoes...
Posted by: CoolCzech at February 01, 2009 11:48 PM (iafWn)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

and here is a comment on the above comments:

99 I know! It's the most amazing thing I've ever seen in my life! I get up each morning, just to discover what hellacious thing has happened now!

I was terrified of having Obama as president as of last summer, once I'd read up on him and his goals, understood his associates, and seen how he and his party treated people. Day after the election, I woke up with a sense of existential dread I couldn't shake.

But - I told myself I was being silly. I let myself think he would really be the centrist people kept saying he would be. I mean, John McCain said he was okay; all the politicians acted like he was normal, and all that.

But in less than two weeks! In less than two weeks he has gone in like a bull in a china shop, except he's INTENT on breaking all the china!

On the other hand, it is kind of entertaining. It's amusing that practically every single thing he puts his hand to, he botches. Either in terms of what I would like (i.e., it's the exact opposite of what I would like), or in simple terms of awkwardness, ineptness, lack of grace, and buffoonery.

In any case, it is definitely the craziest thing I have ever, EVER witnessed in my entire life.

Posted by: Alana at February 02, 2009 12:50 AM (JE2zV)

No comments:

Post a Comment