Sunday, March 29, 2009

Mount Redoubt - defying the EPA

photo from Alaska Volcano Observatory

I was having some fun a couple of days ago and made a post about the EPA imposing fines on Alaska as a result of the Mount Redoubt Volcano spewing ash and gases into the atmosphere. I noticed that the Alaska Pride blogspot linked to my post and I just want to say, "Thank You."

I have a personal connection with Alaska. I've actually driven to Anchorage from the lower States. That was back in 1976 when only a small portion of the Alaskan Highway was actually paved. It was an incredible once-in-a-lifetime experience. My Boss at that time had been stationed in Kotzebue while in the Air Force, and his wife is from Kotzebue.

I would encourage everyone to visit Alaska and experience the breath-taking majestic beauty that will surround you. It's difficult to describe.

I'm also a very strong supporter of Governor Sarah Palin. She is a true American Patriot. The personal attacks on her and her family are a disgusting reflection of the type of individuals that oppose her. The viciousness of the attacks on her are an indication of how afraid they are of Sarah.
Rees
Click to go to the Alaska Pride Blogspot

No comments:

Post a Comment