Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Dear President Obama: Do I WANT you to fail?

Monday, March 9, 2009
from the blogspot Dear President Obama

What say I prevaricate just the tiniest bit.

What say I conclude that I don't give a damn whether YOU, personally, fail or not.

What I DO care about succeeding is my country. You see, Mr. President, I need to state the obvious: my country is so much more important than you are.

Rahm the Slam is attempting to orchestrate some sort of campaign... using Federal dollars and Federal facilities to orchestrate a lie.

All of that said, let me express my concerns to you.

See, for the past 6 or 7 years or so, you people on the left have been entertaining us with the bizarre concept that YOU can "support the troops" while doing everything you can to screw up their mission.

As long as I'm breathing, I'll NEVER forget the immortal (and treasonous) words of Sen. Dick Durbin (Your seat mate, if memory serves) actually on the floor of the United States Senate... actually "supporting the Troops" by calling them Nazis.

So, tell us, Mr. President: How is it that you people could support the troops and do everything you could to make their mission fail; but we can't do the same with you?

What is it that causes the left to be such hypocrites? How is it that you and your kind can support the troops while you oppose their mission, but we cannot, somehow, support our country while we oppose YOU?
Click to go to the article

No comments:

Post a Comment